Searched for "Anemia".
on Genetics Home Reference.
Showing results 1 to 20.
- congenital dyserythropoietic anemia condition summary
Found in name or synonym: Anemia, Dyserythropoietic, Congenital
- hereditary spherocytosis condition summary
Found in name or synonym: spherocytic anemia
- Fanconi anemia condition summary
Found: Fanconi anemia is a condition that affects many...
- Diamond-Blackfan anemia condition summary
Found: Diamond-Blackfan anemia is a disorder of the bone marrow....
- beta thalassemia condition summary
Found in name or synonym: mediterranean anemia
- X-linked sideroblastic anemia condition summary
Found in name or synonym: Anemia, hereditary sideroblastic
- thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura condition summary
Found in name or synonym: Microangiopathic hemolytic anemia
- thiamine-responsive megaloblastic anemia syndrome condition summary
Found: ...megaloblastic anemia syndrome is a rare condition characterized...
- X-linked sideroblastic anemia and ataxia condition summary
Found: X-linked sideroblastic anemia and ataxia is a rare condition...
- glucose phosphate isomerase deficiency condition summary
Found in name or synonym: nonspherocytic hemolytic anemia due to glucose phosphate isomerase...
- Majeed syndrome condition summary
Found in name or synonym: ...congenital dyserythropoietic anemia, and neutrophilic dermatosis
- dyserythropoietic anemia and thrombocytopenia condition summary
Found: Dyserythropoietic anemia and thrombocytopenia is a condition...
- FANC gene family
Full name: Fanconi anemia, complementation groups
Found: ...process known as the Fanconi anemia (FA) pathway. The main purpose...
- anemia definition
- hemolytic anemia definition
- megaloblastic anemia definition
- aplastic anemia definition
- microcytic anemia definition
- pyruvate kinase deficiency condition summary
Found: ...of nonspherocytic hemolytic anemia. More than 500 affected families...
- sickle cell disease condition summary
Found: ...low number of red blood cells (anemia), repeated infections, and periodic...