- osteoblastic osteosarcoma
- osteoblastic sarcoma
- osteoid sarcoma
- sarcoma, osteogenic
- sarcoma, osteogenic osteoblastic
- Malignant primary cancer of bone composed of a connective tissue stroma with evidence of malignant osteoid, bone and/or cartilage formation.
Definition from: CRISP Thesaurus via Unified Medical Language System at the National Library of Medicine
- A sarcoma originating in bone-forming cells, affecting the ends of long bones. It is the most common and most malignant of sarcomas of the bones, and occurs chiefly among 10- to 25-year-old youths. (From Stedman, 25th ed)
Definition from: MeSH via Unified Medical Language System at the National Library of Medicine
- A cancer of the bone that usually affects the large bones of the arm or leg. It occurs most commonly in young people and affects more males than females. Also called osteosarcoma.
Definition from: Physician Data Query via Unified Medical Language System at the National Library of Medicine
See also Understanding Medical Terminology.