- clear cell carcinoma of kidney
- kidney cancer, clear cell carcinoma
- renal clear cell adenocarcinoma
- renal clear cell carcinoma
- The most common type of renal cell carcinoma, characterized by a loss of genetic material of the short arm of chromosome 3. The most common symptom at the time of diagnosis is hematuria. The tumor has a golden-yellow color because of the abundance of intracytoplasmic lipid. This is a clinically aggressive type of renal cell carcinoma. -- 2003
Definition from: NCI Thesaurus via Unified Medical Language System at the National Library of Medicine
See also Understanding Medical Terminology.